cuddlethirsty 

thinking a lot about napping curled up under dragon wings or nuzzling into bug girl neckfluff tbh

hypnokink 

had a friend hypno me and trigger my asmr really deeply and it was soooooo nice gosh hahaha

kink, devil shit 

love when my friends contract me to be a toy for the night and just activate my asmr for the rest of the night. now im alllllll full with soul energy for the night 😈

sex shitpost 

the more i think about this the madder i am at how true it is

Show thread

sex shitpost 

my sex vibes are 75% queen of aesthetics, the other 25% are shitty bro who says things like "eiffel tower" and high fives during group sex

horny, D/s 

thinking more about my really good scene idea for me being an incredibly bossy looking devil with two maids at my beck and call

Horny, burnout bottoming 

just let me drool on the pillow while you fill me up please

genitals, gender euphoria 

i'm glad everyone gets thirsty for it because i like wielding it. and like i never really liked my dick before transition but now im like, shit, my dick rules.

Show thread

genitals, gender euphoria 

as much as it sucks that i don't actually like... make cum any more, and as much as being demisexual does mean im not getting around *that* much

pretty cool to be known as the hot devil girl with a humongous dick

Horny, burnout bottoming 

This would be a great time to push me a little lower in bed and take a seat on my face

Horny 

Love to fuck good little kobolds on friday morning β€πŸ–€

horny 

keeping my weight on you so i can fuck you easily without you squirming too much... πŸ–€

Show thread

horny 

thinking about how nice it would be to cuddle and fuck and fall asleep on somebody tonight πŸ’­β€πŸ’€

thirsty, devil 

your soul sparkles like moonlight on a quivering lake πŸŒ•βœ¨ it would sustain me like a feast of embers... and all i need is a taste πŸ‘„ πŸ–€

thirsty 

could really use a cutie to grind on and make out with as i blast a playlist

Show older
Monster Fuckers

A small instance for everyone who enjoys the monstrous, big teeth, long claws,scales and fur. This is an 18+ server, see the "About this server" page